Who can join APM?
- Clearly display a Microbiota-oriented strategy and be involved in tangible activities in this area.
- Agree that the development of Microbiota products must be carried out within a regulatory framework for Medicines (for the therapeutic part) or IVD (for diagnosis) or any equivalent regulatory framework.
- Commitment to respect the positions of the Alliance Promotion Microbiote (APM) and support the development of the sector along the lines defined in the [Extrait des statuts]
- Accelerate basic and applied research and implement it within the industry
- Structure the French ecosystem to attract investment
- Support the development of national biomanufacturing capacities
- Secure the upstream part of the value chain, especially from a regulatory standpoint
- Support access to innovative microbiome-based therapies for all patients
- Position France as a driving force globally and the European leader in the microbiome industry
- Maximum of 2 representatives per member, ideally 1.
- College of Developers, includes entities developing a product with a regulatory status (drug, medical device, in vitro diagnostic device….).
- College of Associates, includes entities such as investment companies financing microbiome companies; preclinical and clinical research and development companies (CDMO) working primarily in the microbiota field.
- College of Clusters and Institutions, includes organizations such as incubators, life sciences clusters, research institutes, value-creating entities, SATT, hospitals, clinics, health care institutions, technology hub, city and regional authorities.
- College of Partners, includes structures that could be universities, schools, consortiums, associations or foundations.